Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yes, Rihanna Rips 'Esquire' Interviewer for Barrage of Chris Brown Questions

"Some people felt it sent the wrong message," Davis said. "You'd gone back to someone who put you in the hospital."

"Oh really?!" Rihanna asked. "Did I? Did I? Did I?... Okay. In a completely professional environment, and on a completely professional note. I mean, if I went back to him [romantically], then that's a whole different discussion... I think a lot of people jumped to an assumption that was incorrect and they ended up looking stupid."

Davis keeps poking, and RiRi just isn't having it, telling Davis, "This is turning into a tacky interview. What do you really want to talk about? I'm not here to [talk] about messy shit... It upsets me that you keep asking the same kind of questions about stuff that's trivial. ... Are all your questions like that?"

What do you think? Did the interviewer go to far, or do you want Rihanna to dish out more on Chris Brown?

Typically a naked Rihanna on the cover is all a magazine needs to sell copies, but for the latest issue of Esquire UK, it's what's beyond the cover that has people talking.

Three years after Chris Brown and Rihanna parted ways following his infamous domestic assault, it's safe to say Rihanna is tired of discussing their relationship and tumultuous breakup. Esquire's Johnny Davis probably knows this, but that didn't stop his relentless prying.

Rihanna kept her cool when Davis first brought up the "Birthday Cake" and "Turn Up the Music" remixes she did with Brown earlier this year, and the onslaught of bad press and controversy that followed. "The whole thing caught me a little off-guard to be honest, especially the amount of negative attention," she said. "Because it never occurred to me how this was going to be a problem... I didn't see how people could think it was a bad thing. In my mind it was just music."

However, Rihanna's not one to suffer fools, and she snapped when Davis moved from the professional to the personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment