Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Do You Know 7 Fun Facts About Jenny McCarthy's 7th 'Playboy' Pictorial
"I'm really proud of it," McCarthy said of the pictorial (via People.com). "The pictures are really gorgeous and classy. They could be out of W magazine. They're really elegant. It's probably a lot more sophisticated than a lot of the stuff you'd see of people with their clothes on."
In honor or the blonde's triumphant birthday gift to the world, here's some interesting tidbits about her nearly 20-year history with the gentleman's magazine.
1. McCarthy's new pictorial comes nearly two decades after first Playboy appearance back in 1993.
2. The blonde was crowned Playmate of the Year in 1994.
3. Only Pamela Anderson has had more Playboy covers. Pam is on 13 and counting! Her most recent nude shot was in January 2011 and her first was back in 1989.
4. McCarthy isn't the oldest woman to pose nude on the cover, by far. The oldest Playboy cover girl, so far, is Nancy Sinatra. She appeared in the magazine in 1995 at the age of 54. Before that, Vikki LaMotta was 51, and Farrah Fawcett and Joan Collins were both 50.
5. The blonde was only the second woman (after Carmen Electra) to become a celebrity photographer for the Playboy Cyber Club. McCarthy took pictures of model Jennifer Madden.
6. McCarthy hooked up her younger sister, Amy, with a gig. Amy was Cyber Girl of the Week in September 2004 and Cyber Girl of the Month in January 2005.
7. This will probably be her last nude shoot. "I figured [I'd do it] one more time before everything really falls apart. Why not?," she mused in early June (via People.com). "And [my son] Evan's tuition was really expensive this year."
This being Playboy, the star's curves were totally uncovered, save for the strategic placement of her fishnet-gloved hand and some fierce black boots to cover her knees. She sizzles on the cover and is quite happy with the results.