Thursday, June 7, 2012
Kourtney Kardashian Says She's Not Ready to Marry Scott
• Body of Proof will be short three series regulars next season. The ABC procedural has axed John Carroll Lynch, Nicholas Bishop, and Sonja Sohn. Bishop played medical detective Peter Dunlop, while Sohn and Lynch played a pair of homicide detectives on the Dana Delany drama.
• The soapy new Dallas reboot premieres on Wednesday, June 13 on TNT, and in preparation HuffPo has created a family tree to help you keep the Ewing's various wives and illegitimate children straight. It's even got handy dandy color coordination. You can check it out here.
• When telling a fib about your war experience, it's best not to do it on national television. That seems to be the lesson learned this week by America's Got Talent contestant Timothy Poe, who told judges Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, and Sharon Osbourne that he had served 14 years in the military and had suffered back and brain injuries when he was hit by a grenade in Afghanistan in 2009. Not so, says the Minnesota National Guard. Read the full story here.
• Break out your spreadsheets and planners, because the first TV panels and screenings have been announced for Comic-Con 2012! Warner Bros. TV will be bringing The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries, Fringe, Supernatural, and a host of its new shows to the annual convention, which draws thousands of fans to sunny San Diego. You can check out the current Comic-Con 2012 panel schedule here.
• Last month the CW teased us with brief glimpses of its new fall shows, but now they're finally giving us the real deal! The network has released extended trailers for Arrow, a modern take on the Green Arrow comic books, and Emily Owens, M.D., a medical dramedy. You can watch the Arrow trailer below and head here to check out the longer look at Mamie Gummer as Emily Owens. Arrow star Stephen Amell makes a damn good shirtless superhero, but let's hope the show won't be employing his less than impressive voiceover skills too often...
• The fantastic British sci-fi series Misfits is finally coming to America. The BAFTA award-winning show will premiere on July 19 at 10pm on the Logo network (via EW). Misfits, described as “the mutant offspring of True Blood and X-Men,” follows five 20-something deliquents after they unexpectedly gain super powers during a freak storm.
• DVR Watch: Kate auditions for other ballet companies and Adam plans an erotic ballet on Breaking Pointe (CW, 8pm), the pairs sing inspirational songs and someone goes home on Duets (ABC, 8pm), the reality dating series Take Me Out premieres (Fox, 8pm), A charming surgeon falls into a coma and roams the halls of a hospital in "spirit" form in the series premiere of Saving Hope (NBC, 9pm), the celebrity dating show The Choice premieres (Fox, 9pm), Don't Be Tardy to the Wedding has Kim and Kroy's big day finally arriving (Bravo, 9:30pm), and Rookie Blue has Dov shooting a teenager during a robbery and inciting outrage in the community (ABC, 10pm).
We've already watched Kourtney Kardashian pull a baby from her own body with her bare hands and we'll probably watch her do it again next season on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. But according to Kourt, you shouldn't hold your breath for a grand televised wedding between her and boyfriend Scott Disick.
Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Wednesday night. When Kimmel asked the heavily pregnant Kourtney why she hasn't yet made it official with her baby daddy, the reality starlet laughed, "Do you wanna be in my therapy session?"
Then she went on to say, "First of all, I have realized that I have major commitment problems during this pregnancy. I'm really claustrophobic, and all my issues — and I have a lot of them — they all stem from this thing. I can't commit to anything... but I love Scott, and he is my partner."
Jimmy joked that maybe Kourtney could "try it for a little while like Kim did," but none of the Kardashian gals seemed to take too kindly to the idea. So what do you think of Kourtney's "commitment problems"? Sound off in the comments!