Friday, July 13, 2012

Yes,The-Dream and Christina Milian in Bitter, Passive Aggressive Feud On Twitter

On Thursday, The-Dream addressed Milian's statements in the most passive aggressive manner possible, writing, "Publicity Stunt. Are people really this Stupid. If I had a serious issue concerning care for a loved one. I'd call the source..."

He then added, "She had a plan to come up before she met me I called her on it. Go digging for gold u might find it.. But its hard to carry that much weight."

Yep: He called the mother of his child a gold-digger.

Keep in mind that their marriage came to an abrupt end after pictures of him canoodling with an assistant made the tabloids. The-Dream has since said he was set up, but has hinted that the marriage would have fallen apart eventually due to some mysterious circumstances.

Milian responded to The-Dream's tweets within an hour — although she never actually referred to him directly. "Don't listen to lies from LIARS. I wish sometimes I could really let everyone know what I know." She then added, "StayBlessed‬. I got God on my side. All I need."

Christina Milian and The Dream are most definitely not on good terms. They are, in fact, so angry with each other that they can't even bring themselves to hash it out face-to-face. Both parties fired passive aggressive shots at one another via Twitter on Thursday over issues relating to their young daughter, Violet.

Milian, who recently signed to Lil Wayne's YMCMB record label, has been opening up to interviewers about her disappointment over The-Dream's parenting efforts. Earlier this week, Milian told an interviewer from Houston's 97.9 that she'd like him to be more involved in their daughter's life.

Christina Milian Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday in Century City"All I care about is my daughter. When it comes to the case of parenting and having another parent, I really would like for her to have a father in her life. And I wasn't really happy at the moment and I"m still not in the best case but I've come to the realization that I have to be a 150 - 200 percent mom for her. It's not about finances. No, it's about spending time," Milian insisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment