Friday, July 27, 2012

Something About Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart(Party Three)


15. Hands On
Late 2011 saw Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart really embrace each other, literally. The two showed no signs of trying to hide their affection for each other as Rob courted his lady down the red carpet, holding her tight to his side.

16. Foot in Mouth?
Following the Breaking Dawn premiere, Kristen began filming Snow White and the Huntsman, helmed by director Rupert Sanders (left). When asked if there's anything she would do if the cameras weren't around, Kristen told E!, "I do whatever I want. You can't be ashamed of what you're doing if you're doing it honestly."


17. Still Going Strong
After Kristen signed on for the sequel to Snow White, she and Rob spent July 2012 together at Comic-Con and the Teen Choice Awards.


18. Scandal Breaks
Just days after accepting their Teen Choice surfboards together, news broke that Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson with Snow White director Rupert Sanders, who is also married.


19. "I'm Sorry"
Shortly after the Internet exploded with the cheating scandal, Kristen Stewart issued a statement apologizing for her transgressions: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry,"


20. Now What?
Can the relationship that captivated the world survive infidelity? How will Rob respond to Kristen's apology? How awkward is the promotional run for Breaking Dawn II going to be? Only time will tell if we've seen the last of Robsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment