Friday, May 25, 2012
Jennifer Lopez's Boyfriend Is Getting His Own Reality Show
"Playing Annie this season was really hard for me because I had zero connection to her storyline whatsoever," she revealed. "To me, it seemed really off-base that my character would even be behaving that way, because she does come from a pretty solid family and there was never any mention of her reaching out to her parents at all for money or anything. I mean, they had a house in Beverly Hills, her mom's living in Paris -- it's not like they're broke! So I couldn't really wrap my head around the thought process behind what was going on, so that made it difficult."
While we can't argue Shenae's point, we can say that it's probably not the best idea to publicly air your grievances with the 90210 writing staff. Who knows what sort of nightmares they'll dream up for Annie next?
• Deadliest Catch fans and the crew of the Wizard had a scare during this week's episode when Greenhorn Chris suffered a seizure and had to be airlifted by the Coast Guard from the ship and taken to a hospital. Worried fans will have to wait until next week's episode to find out just what kind of ailment has befallen Chris.
• DVR Watch: American Idol crowns a winner and the booted finalists all come back to perform (Fox, 8pm), The Hecks host an unplanned wedding on the third season finale of The Middle (ABC, 8pm), Gloria helps Cameron and Mitchell in their adoption process on the season finale of Modern Family (ABC, 9pm), Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 has James furious because Dean Cain's Dancing With the Stars dressing room is bigger than his (ABC, 9:30), and Law & Order: SVU wraps up its 13th season with the murder of an underage escort at an upper-crust bachelor party (NBC, 10pm).
• Donald Driver and his pro partner Peta Murgatroyd bested Welsh opera singer Katherine Jenkins and telenovela hottie William Levy to nab the coveted Dancing With the Stars Mirror Ball trophy. Driver became the third football player to win the whole sparkle-covered shebang (Emmitt Smith and Hines Ward have also won). Read full story.
• A new New York Times profile of The Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons has revealed that the actor is gay and has been in a committed relationship for the past 10 years. Parsons' sexuality has long been a source of speculation, but this is the first officially sanctioned piece that defines the star's sexuality. Although the New York Times article does not mention his longtime partner by name, Parsons thanked art director Todd Spiewak during his 2010 Emmy acceptance speech.
• 90210's Shenae Grimes apparently learned nothing from former Grey's Anatomy star Katherine Heigl about speaking out publicly against your bosses. Grimes, 22, recently told Us Weekly that she wasn't at all happy with the direction of her character Annie, a former good girl who became an escort and seduced a priest (!) over the course of the show's fourth season.
According to the New York Post, J.Lo has sold a reality TV show about her dancer beau to the Oxygen network. Sources say that it will follow Smart, 25, who recently became one of the choreographers on her upcoming 20-city tour, as he works to whip her backup dancers into shape. The show will reportedly focus solely on Lopez and Smart's professional relationship, but we're willing to bet that La Lopez, 42, will throw some PDA into the mix just to keep things interesting.
Dating Jennifer Lopez has been very lucrative for young Mr. Smart. In addition to his new reality show and choreography gig, his lady love also gifted him with a brand new Dodge pick-up truck for his 25th birthday and gave him a starring role in her "Dance Again" music video. Enjoy it while you can Casper, because this gravy train is bound to stop rolling sooner rather than later.
You May Also Like:
Some Tips For Choosing a Lace Wedding Gowns Dresses
Wearing a Sexy Prom Dresses to Make You Stand Out On Some Important Occasion
Finding a The Right Prom Dress Sexy Red Evening Dresses
Finding Your Right Plus Size Formal Dresses Can Also Make Your Attractive and Outstanding
How to Make Your Difference from Other and Enchanting On Special Day