Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Diane Kruger In Versus & Jimmy Choo

DianeKrugerVersus Cannes 2012: Diane Kruger In Versus & Jimmy Choo %tag
Verdict: Ever since I heard the news that Diane Kruger was on the jury for this year’s Cannes I knew it was going to be a good one as she knows how to work a photocall and red carpet, and this is the first of apparently 12 looks that she will be working during the film festival, and she has gotten off to a good start.

I love the lace detailing of this dress adds a sexy touch to the elegance of the pleated skirt. I have to admit I am not normally a fan of burgundy but against her wavy blonde hair it just works.

I am so excited to see which designers Diane will wear during the festival, I really am hoping for that she wears McQueen, Givenchy, and of course one of my red carpet favourites Elie Saab.

Who: Diane Kruger

Where: At the 65th Cannes Film Festival photocall

Wearing: A burgundy Versus mini dress from the autumn/winter 2012 collection, featuring a pleated skirt and laced detailing to the shoulders and sides, teamed with black Jimmy Choo ‘Katima’ strappy sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment