Tuesday, May 15, 2012

'Boring' Life Came Kristen Stewart in Cross Dresses

Kristen Stewart Cross Dresses
“You can learn so much from bad things," she told the magazine. "I feel boring. I feel like, Why is everything so easy for me? I can’t wait for something crazy to f---ing happen to me. Just life.

I want someone to f--- me over! Do you know what I mean?” Oh and for all those Robsten fans out there still unsure of whether the Twilight stars are or aren't an item, she had this to say about the gold ring she's been wearing, which is rumored to be a gift from RPattz.

“Everyone wants to know. Everyone knows already—it’s ridiculous.” Does your taunting know no bounds, Kristen Stewart?! Just admit you're together already! Show some skin, dress like a man and curse like a sailor? Check, check and check. Kristen Stewart's latest appearance between the covers of Elle finds the Twilight starlet provocative as ever as she talks about her sheltered life as an actress, and seems to seduce herself dressed as both man and woman in her photo spread.

Clad in a Tom Ford crocodile bra and leather skirt with fishnet Louboutin knee-high boots, Stewart leans into herself clothed as a man in a Balenciaga suit with slicked-back hair. If the image isn't interesting enough on its own, well there's always Stewart's own words. It would seem the actress is feeling a little disappointed by her all-too-easy life lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment