Thursday, January 5, 2012

Five fashion editors to share elements of 2012 outfit

Lead: 2012 ushered in the new year, spring is not far away, was about to raise their own clothes in 2012, but they did not know what to prepare ahead of the trend of a single product, in this case, we can see look at five fashion editors to share their most current 2012 will be a single product to tell you, I believe from the proposal can be found in their outfit for their own style.

1. 闪亮元素 
1 flash elements

Brittney Stephens: "I ​​have always been fascinated with sequins, especially in the spring and summer 2012 saw the daily show floor into the sequins in the shape of elements, I believe that this trend will be the main elements of next year, I am going to small area of ​​the sequins started, such as a sequined sweater set in a soft, Rebecca Minkoff skirt, or catch a Theyskens' Theory of the show floor that sequins pantyhose, I will be in their usual work wear by adding sequins sense of vitality. "
2. 印花元素 
2 printing elements

Hannah Weil: "I ​​think the biggest trend this year is colorful printing, which is no longer a small floral print, but a very bold exaggerated style emerged, such as printing with a printing tower outside the pants or pencil skirt, although I do not too fond of large prints, but if it is decent cut, will show a modern and elegant woman, and now I think nothing would suit than Cynthia Rowley printing more cool, plants with white T-shirt printed trousers start the New Year. "
3. 鲜艳的色彩 
3 bright colors

FabSugar TV producer: "In the spring and summer 2012 show floor, I was very fascinated by all the yellow, because I used to like black and gray, this is an amazing change, from Chanel to Erdem lace folds of yellow sweet sense of printing, or Proenza Schouler show floor eye-catching black and yellow stitching, and I swear to yourself, in the New Year approaching, I will try this bright colors of clothing, I will put J. Crew yellow tone of the series clothing and wear a single product in the body, I like grapefruit color sweater and skirt, a pair of flat shoes and yellow leopard handbag, it will illuminate the New Year. "
4. 飘逸的连衣裙 
4 elegant dress

Chi Chau: "2012 years of style must be mobile, like BCBG, Kimberly Ovitz, Nicholas K, Rachel Comey show floor to show us the same, for me personally, I like the soft fabric, with Greek goddess-like style, I can not wait to wear in warm weather it. "
5. 轻盈的面料 
5 lightweight fabric

Marisa Tom: "I ​​am a favorite casual wear, I usually choose a neutral color of clothing, but for 2012, I want to try soft fabrics, I like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Nina Ricci show floor to bring us soft colors and light fabrics, my goal is to add elegant dress sense of every day, whether it is an ivory knit vest, a sheer organza mesh shirt, pretty pink sheath dress, it is time to try to pale pink and feminine clothing. "

No comments:

Post a Comment