Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sonam Kapoor of the Burberry Prorsum show on Monday

Mosshart, the lead vocalist for The Kills, has other job-related issues. She said she liked the earsplitting runway soundtrack — a mix of Joan Armatrading, Rae Morris, Marina & the Diamonds and The Cinematic Orchestra. “Nothing’s too loud for me, because I’m totally deaf from constantly being right next to enormous speakers.”
 Bosworth, meanwhile, was cooing over her new sweater: “I was lucky to get this little owl to wear today. Christopher decided it would be perfect for me, and I love the way it peeks out. It’s cheeky,” she said of her long-sleeved crewneck with a blue-eyed owl embroidered on the front.

Meanwhile, Redmayne reflected on his supersized images for the most recent Burberry ad campaign. “I do find it very disconcerting to see myself stretched out on enormous horizontal billboards all over the city. Not that I mind that much, I’m with Cara Delevingne in them, so it’s not all bad.”
ANIMAL ATTRACTION: “It was wistful and classic and I loved all the animals,” said Sonam Kapoor of the Burberry Prorsum show on Monday, where she sat in the front row alongside Kate Bosworth, Alexa Chung, Eddie Redmayne, Jessica Brown Findlay, Clémence Poésy, Jeremy Irvine and Alison Mosshart.

No comments:

Post a Comment